Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, announces the own design Palit GTX 580. While GTX 580 already is the fastest DX 11 GPU, the custom designed Palit GTX 580 offers matchless performance. And the dual-fan thermal solution with 4 video outputs will make this card a creation of perfection!
With 512 CUDA processor cores of 783MHz and 1538MB memory at 4020MHz, Palit GTX580 provides incredible DX11 gaming performance. Even faster than the fastest, Palit GTX 580 scored 20 points higher than reference board in Unigine Heaven benchmark with the frame per second at 69.2. Even in DX10 performance, Palit GTX 580 can boost the score 1720 points more in 3DMark Vantage test. In addition, Palit GTX 580 uses a 6+8 PCI-Express power connector to gain extra power and stability which increase the overclocking potential. Palit GTX 580 is absolutely suitable for enthusiast gamers!
Top notch performances with nice design, the dual-fan cooler design of Palit GTX 580 emits the heat more effectively but remains the noise level under control at the same time. Palit GTX 580 provides exceedingly quiet environment in idle but also generates less temperature when it’s under heavy loading during gameplay.
When it comes to video output, Palit GTX 580 offers a more generous option including full-size HDMI, Display Port and two Dual-link DVI output. Play your favorite title with Palit GTX 580, you will not worry to search for extra adapters.
Combining the matchless performance, quieter and cooler dual-fan thermal design, 4 video outputs and the latest NVIDIA technologies, the custom designed Palit GTX 580 is your best choice for DX11 gaming!
Palit GeForce GTX 580
|Processor Cores||512 cores|
|Memory Amount||1536 MB|
|Memory Interface||384 bits|
|Graphics Clock||783 MHz|
|Processor Clock||1566 MHz|
|Memory Clock||2010 MHz (DDR 4020 MHz)|
|Memory Bandwidth||192.96 GB/sec|
|Video Support||Dual DVI / HDMI / Display Port|
GTX 580 Features
Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support:
- DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA PhysX® Technology:
- Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Ready
- GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D.
NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Surround Ready
- Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology
- CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
3-way NVIDIA SLI™ Technology:
- Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI™ technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows Vista™ with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
32x Anti-aliasing Technology:
- Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
Microsoft Windows 7 Support:
- Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience.
- Full support for DirectCompute, Microsoft’s GPU computing API.
PCI Express 2.0 Support:
- Designed to work perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow’s most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
Dual Dual-link DVI Support:
- Able to drive the industry’s largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600 and with support for HDCP.
HDMI 1.4a support
- Support for HDMI 1.4a including GPU accelerated Blu0ray 3D support, x.v. Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound will be added in a Release 260 driver. Upgrade your GPU to full 3D capability with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software, enabling 3D gaming, picture viewing and 3D web video streaming.