[PR] APLEX Reveals New Generation Fanless Box PC ACS-2695 with Intel Core i3/5/7 Processor
Intel socket G2, 2 x 204Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM up to 16GB 1066/1333MHz
【Taipei, Taiwan – August 30, 2012】- APLEX Technology Inc., a global industrial computer products solution providers, today announces its development of new generation Box PC with durable and user-friendly designs. ACS-2695 provides a flexible selection and suitable for wider applications, for instance process control, factory automation and data terminal and so on. Furthermore, ACS-2695 is able to be wall or din rail mounting or even leave it directly on the desktop, thanks to its tiny size.
APLEX ACS-2695 key features:
- Support Intel 2nd Generation core I processor, up to Intel core i7-2620M 2.7GHz processor.
- Fan less design, wide range operating temperature: 0~50°C.
- Wide range DC power input: 9~32V DC, and provide AC 90~240V power input for option.
- Two easy accessible 2.5” SATA HDD device spaces.
- Two GbE LAN, three external RS-232 ports and one RS-485 port.
- One PCIe X16 and one PCI slot.
- Provide optional DVD module and Wi-Fi module.
- Din rail mounting available.
Availability and Pricing
The ACS-2695 is now sampling to early access customers. Pricing is available upon request. Product website link: