Taipei, Taiwan – May 30th, 2014 –SP/ Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions, today unveils its latest USB 3.0 extra-rugged portable hard drive—Armor A60. Applying the exclusive shockproof and water-resistant materials and the integrated 360°-covering enclosure design, Armor A60 promises complete data protection against all the hurts that would occur during daily operations. Meanwhile, Armor A60 has passed U.S. military-grade drop test and also acquired international approval of water-resistant ability. In addition, Armor A60 features dashing designs with smooth finish and vivid colors, which appears to be the stylish storage for travelers, sports enthusiasts and businessmen on the go.
Shockproof & Water-resistant — All-round Protection for Any Condition
Inheriting from the military-grade shockproof specialty of Armor series, SP Armor A60 USB 3.0 portable hard drive incorporates the ultra-rugged rubber casing and internal suspension system, which enable perfect buffer effect for all physical impacts and assure rigid protections against crushes, dust and spraying water. In order to utilize its anti-damage capabilities, Armor A60 is engineered with incredibly strong construction that has passed the US military MIL-STD-810G (transit drop test) and IPX4 waterproof level, making itself the toughest data guard for outdoor users. Furthermore, Armor A60 introduces the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface that ensures ultimate ultra-fast data transfer speeds and offers users an extremely effortless and time-saving user experience.
Practicability x Mobility — The Most Powerful Gear Ever
SP Armor A60 USB 3.0 portable hard drive features modish and eye-catching appearance with intelligent applications for better functionality and durability. The innovative slot design is especially equipped for simple cable storing by which users can easily wrap the cables around the drive. Armor A60 exercises the special surface texture that can not only allow anti-slip function but also keep the drive from damages caused by fingerprints and scratches. Moreover, Armor A60 stands out with classic check pattern and modern streamline design that altogether demonstrate the unique sport fashion style.
To better satisfy users’ different mobile needs, SP Armor A60 USB 3.0 portable hard drive offers three capacity options of 500GB, 1TB and 2TB. All Silicon Power portable hard drive products are backed by a 3-year warranty and come with the exclusive free download software—SP Widget, which provides seven major backup and security tools, and a 60-day trial version of NIS (Norton Internet Security). For more information, please visit the Silicon Power website: www.silicon-power.com
Armor A60 Product Features：
- Pass the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV (transit drop test), including specific height free fall test (122cm).
- Mark the IPX4 water-resistant level
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Cable carry design
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Easy to plug and use；no external adapter required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
Armor A60 Product Specifications：
- Dimension：138.5 x 85.9 x 23.2 mm
- Weight：228~280 g (by capacity)
- Material：Plastic/ Rubber
- Interface：USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 compatible
- Data transfer rates：Max. 5 Gbps (USB 3.0 Mode); Max. 480 Mbps (USB 2.0 Mode)
- Power supply：DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Supported operating systems：Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Linux 2.6.31 or later, Mac OS 10.5 or later
- Operating temperature：5℃~ 55℃
- Storage temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
- Warranty：3-year warranty